Here is what we have been able to gather so far:
1. The biggest news in Addis Ababa and other cities in Ethiopia yesterday and today has been the reported death/disappearance of Ethiopian-Saudi Billionaire Mohammed Al Amoudi, even though the news has not be confirmed yet. The number of people visiting Meles’s body at the National Palace to pay ‘respect’ has dramatically decreased since yesterday following the story about Al Amoudi.
2. The Ethiopian Review main source stands by his report about Al Amoudi’s death.
2. TPLF propaganda chief Bereket Simon’s office denies the report.
3. One of Al Amoudi’s employees in Addis Ababa told Ethiopian Review that Al Amoudi was in Addis Ababa until Monday 10 AM and that he saw him in person.
4. The same employee told Ethiopian Review this morning that Al Amoudi will be back in Addis Ababa today.
5. EMF reported on Tuesday that Al Amoudi has arrived in Addis Ababa on Monday.
6. Al Amoudi’s office in Jeddah told Ethiopian Review that he is currently in Ethiopia.
7. DLA Piper office in London said the report about Al Amoudi’s death is incorrect, but would not elaborate.
8. A senior adviser told Ethiopian Review that Al Amoudi is not well but he will arrive in Addis Ababa today.
9. ETV news director refused to speak with Ethiopian Review about his report on Monday that Al Amoudi arrived in Addis Ababa.
Conclusion: Three different people who are in a position to know said that Al Amoudi will arrive in Addis Ababa today. We will see.